1.We need to extract the relevant financial data.
2.All the pupils seem to be very cheerful.
3.The declining number of students in this college arouse the attention from the public.
4.A number of the workers have lost theirjobs because of the economic crisis.
5.Make sure to take it before you depart.
6.The little girl grasped her mother's arm as she crossed the street.
7.Those scientist spent three weeks in drafting the research proposal.
8.The child couldn't comprehend the advanced textbook.
9.This accident arouses the massive media coverage.
10. She found me very dull.
11. It is impossible to complete the task in a day.
12. We have made a try to carry out the plan.
13. This program is so boring that I don't want to watch it anymore.
14. The student is afraid to answer the teacher's question.
15. The sports meeting is cancelled due to the heavy rain.
A. because of
B. regardless of
C. rather than