In August, they start accepting applications then. 八月份,他们那时开始接收申请书。
That's odd. It seems like we should start earlier. 真奇怪。我们好像应该更早开始。
Well, the applications in August are actually for the following year.
额,八月份的申请书实际上是下一年的。
Oh, I see, so you'll start next year. 噢,我明白了,所以你要明天开始。
Yes, if everything goes as plan. 是的,如果一起顺利的话。
Dialog 2
So, I hear you are graduating in a couple of weeks. 我听说你过几个星期要毕业,是吗?
Yeah, I am pretty excited. 是的,我很兴奋。
What are you going to do after that? 毕业后你打算去做什么?
Well, I'm moving back home for two weeks, then I'm getting married on the 14th.
额,我要回家两个星期,然后14号我要结婚。
Wow, I didn't know that, congratulations and best wishes.
喔,我还不知道,恭喜你,祝福你。
Thanks a lot. 非常感谢。
Words and phrase
apply申请, application申请书, odd奇怪的, following接着的, congratulations恭喜