英语资讯
News

外教讲解地道美语 第300期:soft vs. strong

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2012-02-22  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

A: What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?

B: I' ll have a Cosmo please.

 我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

C: Dude!  You can' t order a Cosmo!  That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

B: What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

C: It' s too soft!  Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

B: Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

C: You have to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!

B: Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

C: Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

B: That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

C: That' s the idea!
好主意!

dude n. 花花公子;纨绔子弟 vt. 打扮 vi. 打扮
Scotch adj. 苏格兰人的;苏格兰语的


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:外教讲解地道美语 第299期:准时punctuality
下一篇:外教讲解地道美语 第301期:A Collect Call一个对方付费的电话

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved