位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语
外贸英语口语学习教程第231期:商业宴请之点菜(2)
日期:2012-08-07

Take orders 点菜

A:Good afternoon, sir. May I show you our lunch menu?
下午好,先生。请看午餐菜单。

B:Thanks.
谢谢。

A:Please take your time... May I take your order now?
您慢慢看。……现在您要点菜吗?

B:OK. I'll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak. Which vegetables come with the steak?
对。我要一份什锦沙拉和牛腰肉排。有什么蔬菜可以就着牛排吃吗?

A:French fried potatoes, carrots and peas.
有炸薯条、胡萝卜和豌豆。

B:That'll be fine.
太好了。

A:Would you like something to drink?
要不要来点什么喝的?

B:Yes, I'll have some beer with coffee to follow.
好的。来点就和咖啡吧。

A:How would you like your steak?
您希望牛排怎么做?

B:I'll have it medium rare, please.
我来个半熟的吧。

A:Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar?
您要什么样的沙拉酱,法国的,千岛的,还是油和醋?

B:Do you have any Blue Cheese dressing?
我明白了。那就要它吧。

A:I'm afraid not, but I would recommend the French dressing.
恐怕没有。但是我可以向您推荐法国酱。

B:I see. I'll take it.
我明白了。那就要它吧。

A:Would you like your coffee now or later?
您是现在要咖啡还是等一会儿呢?

B:Later, please.
等会再上吧。

A:A medium-rare Sirloin Steak, a mixed Salad, a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?
一份半熟牛排和什锦沙拉,一杯啤酒,一杯咖啡。还要点别的吗?

B:No, that's all. Thank you.
不了,就这么多吧。谢谢。

A:Thank you, sir. Your order will be ready soon.
谢谢您,先生。您点的菜很快就会上来。


 1/2    1 2 下一页 尾页