位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语
外贸英语口语学习教程第219期:酒店入住之退房
日期:2012-07-19

Check out
退房

A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
早上好,先生。有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now.
我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。

A: Yes, sir. May I have your room Hamilton.
好的,先生。请问您的房间号码是多少?

B: Room 618, and the name is John Hamilton.
618号房,名字是约翰·汉密斯顿。

A: Right. How would you like to make payment?
没错。您要如何付账?

B: On the company account, please.
请用公司账户。

A: May I know the name of your company, please?
请告诉我你公司的名称好吗?

B: Why?
为什么?

A: We'd like one for your file and one for accounts.
我们要把一张放在档案里,一张放在账单里。

B: I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。

A: Please just wait a moment. I'll get your bill ready for you right away.
请稍等,我马上就把账单给您准备好。

B: Thanks.
谢谢。

A: Have you used your min-bar since breakfast?
早餐过后您用过小冰箱吗?

B: No, I haven't.
不,没用过。

A: Very good, sir. Here is your bill. Please check and sign here.
很好,先生。这是您的账单,请核对一下并在这里签名。

B: OK. Excuse me, what's this charge here?
好的。对不起,这里的这笔费用是什么意思?

A: That's for the breakfast you ordered from the room service.
是用来支付您从房间服务部要的那次早餐的费用。

B: Oh, yes. It's on Wednesday morning. I almost forgot. Sorry about that.
哦,对啦。那是星期三上午的事儿。我差点儿忘记了。对不起。

B: Thank you.
谢谢。


 1/2    1 2 下一页 尾页