位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语
外贸英语口语学习教程第203期:迎来送往之机场迎接
日期:2012-06-27

Meet at the airport
机场迎接

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Green from Britain?
您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗?

B:That's it. I am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile Import and Export Corporation.
是的,我是乔·格林。您一定是纺织品进出口公司的王勇吧。

A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Green.
正是。很高兴见到您,格林先生。

B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Wang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Marry, and this is my son, Tom.
很高兴见到您,王先生。噢,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我妻子玛丽,这是我儿子汤姆。

A:How do you do?
你们好!

B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang?
您好,张先生。

A:Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李吧?

B:No, thanks. I can manage it.
不,谢谢,我能行。

A:Did you have a good flight, Mr. Green?
旅途愉快吧?

B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service.
很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错。

A:Anyhow, it's a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.
不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?我想您一定累了。

B:Yes, I am, rather. But I'll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
是的,我确实挺累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。

A:Now, Mr. Green, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
格林先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。

B:I’d like to. Let's go.
好的,我们走吧。

A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.
这边请,我们的车在那边等着。


 1/2    1 2 下一页 尾页