位置:首页 > 考研英语 > 翻译
考研英语:经典翻译练习长句
日期:2017-11-15

· 1 ·
there is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.

毫无疑问,我们的教肓制度令人不满意。

· 2 ·
an advantage of using the solar energy is that it wont create any pollution .

使用太阳能的优点是它不会产生任何污染。


· 3 ·
the reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.

我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。


· 4 ·
so precious is time that we cant afford to waste it .

时间是如此珍贵,我们不能浪费它。


· 5 ·
rich as our country is , the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory .

虽然我们的国家很富有,但是我们的生活质量却令人很不满意。


· 6 ·
the harder you work, the more progress you make.

你越努力,你越进步。


· 7 ·
the more books we read, the more learned we becoine.

我们书读得越多,我们越有学问。


· 8 ·
to average people,they often tend to live under the illusion that english often means a good opportunity for ones career, is this really the case?

对于一般人来说,他们常常以为掌握英语就意味着一份好的工作,然而这是真的吗?


· 9 ·
by taking exercise , we can always stay healthy .

通过体育锻炼,我们能够始终保持健康。


· 10 ·
listening to music enables us to feel relaxed .

听音乐能使我们放松。