位置:首页 > 英语语法 > 名词性从句
引导宾语从句that的省略问题
日期:2017-07-07

引导宾语从句that的省略问题

■名词从句作动词宾语时,前面的that常被省略,特别是在非正式语体中:

I suggested (that) they should drive along the coast. 我建议他们沿着海岸开车。

I hoped (that) I would / should succeed.  我曾希望我会成功。

I know (that) he will be in time.  我知道他会赶得上的。

I knew (that) he would be in time.  我当时知道他会赶得上的。

He thinks (that) they will give him a visa.  他想他们会给他签证。

He thought (that) they would give him 3 visa.  他本想他们会给他签证。

I expect (that) the plane will he diverted.  我料想飞机会改变航线。

I expected (that) the plane would be diverted.  我本料想飞机会改变航线。

■在某些动词 (如answer, imply) 之后则一般需要用that。如:

He answered that he was from Austria. 他说他是奥地利人。

She answered that she preferred to eat alone. 她回答说她愿意独自吃。

I don’t wish to imply that you are wrong. 我无意暗示你错了。

The newspapers have implied that they are having an affair. 报纸报道暗指他们有染。

■在较长的句子里,特别在“that从句”与动词隔开时,that一般不可省略。如:

The dealer told me how much he was prepared to pay for my car and that f could have the money without delay. 那个商人告诉我他准备出多少钱买我的汽车,并说我会立即收到款。