6. What show is Paul watching?
A. A TV play. B. Music videos. C. A football match.
7. Why doesn’t Paul’s grandma sit down and watch?
A. Because she is tired.
B. Because she has watched it.
C. Because she doesn’t like what
8. Where will the two speakers go for the picnic?
A. In James’ house. B. In the mountain. C. In the park.
9. How will the two speakers go there?
A. By bike. B. By boat. C. By bus.
10. Who will go w ith the two speakers?
A. Jacky. B. Betty. C. James.
11. Why doesn’t the man like his job?
A. Because he feels lonely.
B. Because he has to work at night.
C. Because he meets all kinds of people.
12. Where does the man want to work?
A. At the Great Wall Hotel.
B. At the Garden Hotel.
C. At the Golden Hotel.
13. What time did Mr. and Mrs. Taylor get up yesterday?
A. At five. B. At six. C. At half past six.
14. What kind of farm work did Mr. Taylor do this morning?
A. Milked the cows.
B. Collected the eggs.
C. Watered the vegetables.
15. How often does Mr. Taylor milk his cows?
A. Twice a day. B. Three times a day.
C. Once a day.
16. When do some students take jobs in
A. After school.
B. During the winter holidays.
C. During the summer holidays.
17. How old must the students be if they want to take jobs?
A. At 18 years old.
B. At least 16 years old.
C. More than 16 years old.
18. Where do the students find jobs?
A. In business centers.
B. In police stations.
C. In factories.
19. How long do the students work a day?
A. Five or six hours.
B. Eight hours.
C. Both A and B.
20. Why can some students take jobs at that time?
A. Because many of the workers want to go abroad to spend their holidays.
B. Because many of the workers are tired and want to stay at home.
C. Because the students want to make money for their daily life.
1—5 BCBCB 6—10 BCCAB 11—15 ABAAA 16—20 CBABA