Daniel:
Hey, May, look, Is that the the poster of the movie we saw yesterday?
嗨,阿美,你看,那是我们昨天看的那个电影的海报吗?
May:
Yes, that's right. That's the poster of the “The Witch”.
是的,那是《巫婆》的海报。
Daniel:
May, I really regret watching it with you last night.
阿美,我真后悔昨晚跟你一起看《巫婆》。
May:
Did it scare you?
它吓到你了吗?
Daniel:
Of course not. I just thought the movie was…boring.
当然不是啦。我只觉得那电影……很无聊。
May:
Boring? Come on, you clutched to my arm all the time.
无聊?得了吧,你一直抓着我的胳膊呢。
Daniel:
Well, I admit. The ghosts were scary.
好吧,我承认。那些鬼很吓人。
May:
I like scary movies.
我喜欢恐怖电影。
Daniel:
That's Gary's influence. I love science fiction movies!
那都是受了盖瑞的影响。我喜欢看科幻电影!
May:
Of course you do. They are silly stories just for little kids like you.
你当然喜欢啦。它们都是些适合像你这样的小孩的幼稚电影。
Daniel:
Don't call me kid. I am a grownup.
别叫我小孩。我是大人了。
May:
Do you dare watch scary movies with me tonight?
那你今晚敢跟我看恐怖电影吗?
Daniel:
Of course! I can watch them without you!
当然啦!我敢一个人看。
May:
Oh, really?
哦,是吗?