Gary:
Hey, May. How about getting together for a movie tonight?
嗨,阿美。今晚一起去看电影吧。
May:
Sure. What's playing?
好啊。现在在上映什么电影?
Gary:
Well, Let me check the newspaper. What about The Terminal?
呃,让我看看报纸。《幸福终点站》怎么样?
May:
Wow, it stars Catherine Zeta-Jones, my favorite actress.
哦,这是我最喜欢的女演员凯瑟琳.泽塔.琼斯主演的。
Gary:
Well, birds of a feather flock together. I like her too. She was in a lot of dramas.
呵呵,果然是物以类聚,人以群分啊。我也很喜欢她。她出演过许多文艺片。
May:
She is so beautiful and elegant. And she is famous for her fine acting.
她是如此的美丽优雅。并且她以其精湛的演技著称。
Gary:
What's more, she doesn't have scandals. And she likes to take part in the charitable activities.
还有呢,她也没有绯闻。并且她喜欢参加慈善活动。
May:
Who is the director?
导演是谁呢?
Gary:
Steven Spielberg. Another superstar.
史蒂芬?斯皮尔伯格。另一位超级明星。
May:
Yes, a legend, also. I still remember, his movies, Jurassic Park and Schindler's List got him nine Oscar awards in 1994.
是啊,也是个传奇人物呢。我还记得,他的电影《侏罗纪公园》和《辛德勒的名单》在1994年为他赢得了9项奥斯卡奖。
Gary:
Can you introduce the story of The Terminal briefly?
能简单给我讲讲《幸福终点站》这部电影是讲什么的吗?
May:
It tells a romantic and humorous love story.
它讲诉了一个浪漫而诙谐地爱情故事。
Gary:
This is really exciting movie. Lets go to this one.
真是部激动人心的电影。我们一起去看吧。
May:
Oh, It's 5:45. It's on 6:30. We'd better go right away. Or there will be no seats for us.
哦,现在已经五点四十五了。电影六点半开演。我们最好马上走,否则就没位子了。