Daniel:
Mom, hurry up or there will be no seats available for us.
妈妈,快点,否则我们就没有座位了。
Shirley:
Don't worry, there will be a lot. There will be enough seats for another ten Daniels.
别着急,会有很多的。再来十个丹尼尔都会没有问题。
Daniel:
I'll take the one beside the driver. There will be a good view there. Wow, how comfortable the seats are. Your company is so great.
我做司机旁边这个位置。这里视野会不错。哇,这个位置好舒服。妈妈的公司真好。
Shirley:
Daniel, you can't sit there. Because that one is for the coach. OK, let's sit over here.
丹尼尔,你不能坐那。因为那是给教练的。我们坐这吧。
Daniel:
Mom, the coach is so strict, I'm afraid I'll never have the fun I want.
妈妈,教练好严厉呀,我想恐怕我不会玩得尽兴的。
Shirley:
Honey, you're wrong. If everybody has the same idea as you, a team will not be called a team.
孩子,你错了。如果每一个人像你一样想,团队就不叫团队了。
Daniel:
Maybe, but anyway, we'll have a lot of fun. Right?
可能吧,但是无论如何,我们会玩得很高兴,对不对?
Shirley:
Not really, honey. This journey is not all for fun. The most important thing is that we should learn much from it for self-improvement.?
也不尽是。这次旅游并不纯粹为了玩,更重要的是为了学东西提高自己。
Daniel:
What's all that about?
是关于什么的呀?
Shirley:
It's about for enhancing the degree of belief, taking responsibility and things like that.
是关于提高信任度,责任感等类似的事情。
Daniel:
Oh, I see, that is also to say “teaching goes together with pleasure”.
哦,我知道了。也就是说“寓教于乐”。