史密斯:
Hello. Can I help you?
您好.我能为您做点什么吗?
吉姆:
Yes. I wanted to get a massage.
是的.我想按摩.
史密斯:
I`m sorry. We`re full today. Would you like to come back another time?
对不起.我们今天客满了.你愿意换一个时间再来吗?
吉姆:
That would be nice.
好的.
史密斯:
I recommend that you make an appointment.
我建议你事先预约.
吉姆:
What days do you have available?
你们哪些天有空闲时间?
史密斯:
Would you like to come in tomorrow?
你愿意明天来吗?
吉姆:
Yes, I would like that very much.
好的.我很乐意.
史密斯:
We have two times open. 1:30 and 3:30 in the afternoon.
我们有两个空闲的时间段.下午的一点三十分和三点三十分.
吉姆:
I`d prefer the 3:30 time.
我选三点三十分.
史密斯:
Okay, I`ll write that down here. Try to come a little early.
好的.我把这记下来.尽量早点来.
吉姆:
Is there anything else I need to know?
有什么别的事情我需要知道吗?
史密斯:
Yes. Here is your appointment card. Bring that with you when you come in.
是的.这是你的预约卡.你来的时候要带着这张卡.
吉姆:
Great. I guess I`ll see you tomorrow.
好极了.明天再见.
史密斯:
See you then. Have a nice day. Bye bye.
到时见.祝你有愉快的一天.再见.