Mother:
Honey, it's time to get up. The tree granny will give candy to the child who gets up early and who is a good child in the kindergarden.
宝宝,该起床了。树婆婆会给在幼儿园表现好的孩子一块糖。
Daughter:
But how can the tree granny knows whether I am good in the kindergarden. You see, she just stand outside our house and she won't go to kindergarden.
可是树婆婆怎么知道我在幼儿园表现好不好。她只是站在咱家门外,又不能去幼儿园。
Mother:
Yes, the three granny is standing outside our house. However, there are trees in your kindergarden, right?
对,树婆婆是站在咱家门外。可你们幼儿园也有好多树,是吗?
Daughter:
Yes, there are a lot of trees in our kindergarden.
是呀,我们幼儿园是有好多好多树呀。
Mother:
And there are trees along the way to your kindergarden.
而且去幼儿园的路上也有好多好多树。
Daughter:
Yes.
嗯。
Mother:
Well, the trees can get in touch through their root. The trees in your kindergarden will tell the tree granny whether you are a good girl in the kindergarden.
大树们通过根进行交流,幼儿园的树会告诉树婆婆你在幼儿园表现好不好。
Daughter:
Mummy,I'm so sleepy. I want to sleep, I don't want to have breakfast.
妈妈,我好困。我想睡觉,我不想吃早饭了。
Mother:
Well, I have put something in the dumpling, do you want to find out what I have put in?
我在饺子里放了神秘物。你想不想知道我放了什么呀?
Daughter:
What have you put in it? Please tell me.
您放了什么?告诉我吧。
Mother:
No, you should find it by yourself.You have 10 possibilities (10 dumplings)and I have eight. Do you find anything by now?
不行啊,你得自己去找。你有10个可能(10个饺子),我有8个。你找到了吗?
Daughter:
No. Oh, I eat a sweet bean. Is it?
没有。噢,我吃到了一个甜豆,是甜豆吗?
Mother:
Yes. You've got one! You'll have a good thing today. Now you have 2 possibilities left. I have five left, but I have't got any sweet beans.
对,找吃到了一个了!你今天一定会有一件好事儿!你现在还剩2个可能,我还剩5个,可是我还没吃到甜豆。
Daughter:
How many sweet beans have you put in the dumplings?
您在饺子里放了几个甜豆?
Mother:
Three.
三个。
Daughter:
Oh, I've got another one. I have one more good luck.
噢,我又吃到了一个甜豆。我又多了一个好运!
Mother:
Yes. I've got one too. Would you like more possibilities? I have 2 left. I can give you if you like.
是吗!我也吃到了一个。你还想再要几个可能吗?我还有2个,你想要就给你。
Daughter:
Ennn... You have one, I take another, OK?
嗯......您一个,我一个,好吗?
Mother:
OK.
好。
Daughter:
I've got the last one! Yeah!
我吃到了最后一个!耶!
Mother:
That's great! We should go now.
太好了!我们该走了。
Daughter:
Mum, I get a candy here when it's falling from the tree. This is the candy from the tree granny. I'm a good girl!
妈妈,我接到了一颗树上掉下来的糖!这是树婆婆给我的!我是个好孩子!
Mother:
Congratulations! My honey! You're sure a good girl!
恭喜恭喜!宝宝,你当然是好孩子!
Daughter:
Mummy, I'm too tired. I don't want to walk any more.
妈妈,我太累了,我不想走路了。
Mother:
Well, let's play a baby-holding game.
嗯......我们玩儿个抱小孩的游戏吧。
Daughter:
What? I have never heard a game like this.
什么?我从来没听说过这个游戏。
Mother:
I pretend to holding you in my arm, and you should follow me. I go fast, you go fast; I go slowly, you go slowly. I stop, you stop. Or you'll fall from my arm.
我假装抱着你,你得跟上我。我快你快,我慢你慢,我停你停。否则你就算掉下去了。
Daughter:
Sounds interesting. Ok, let's have a try.
听起来挺好玩儿的。好,我们开始玩儿吧。
Mother:
Ready? Go! I've stopped!You fall! Ha ha ha...
准备好了吗?出发!我都停了!你掉下去了!哈哈哈......
Daughter:
I fall! Ha ha ha... Now, it's my turn. I pretend to holding YOU in MY arm.
我掉下去了?!哈哈哈......该我了,我假装抱着您。
Mother:
That's OK. You hold me in your arm.
好,你抱着我。
Daughter:
Ready? Go! You fall this time! Ha ha ha...
准备好了吗?出发!你掉下去了!哈哈哈......
Mother:
Oh, yes. You've stoppedI fall! Ha ha ha...
噢,你停下了!我掉下去了!哈哈哈......
Daughter:
Mummy, we arrive now. I want to play it tommorrow.
妈妈,我们到了。我明天还想玩儿这个游戏。