l. We regret to inform you that (of)
2. We are sorry to have to draw your attention to
3. We regret to have to say that
4. We regret to advise you that
5. We very much regret to announce you that
6. It is most regrettable that we have to inform you that (of)
7. It is with our greatest regret that we must inform you that (of)
8. To our greatest regret we must herewith inform you that (of)
9. It is a matter for regret that I have to inform you that (of)
10. It is to be regretted that I must inform you that (of)
11. It is with regret and reluctance that we have to inform you that (of)
12. It gives us a deep sorrow that we have to announce you that
13. It causes me much sorrow to have to say that
14. I feel sorry for having to announce you that
15. I express my sorrow for announcing you that
1. We are very sorry to hear (know) that
2. we are grieved to hear of (about)
3. We are indeed sorry to hear that
4' We very much regret to hear that
5. We regret to hear of (that)
6. It is with great regret that we just learn that
7. Much to our regret we have heard that
8. We regret to receive your information re
9. We regret that we have been informed that (of)
10. To our deep regret we were informed that (of)
1. We thank you very much for your inquiry of the l0th of May
2. I thank you for your inquiry of the 10th May
3. We are very much obliged by your enquiry dated the 10th May
4. We are indebted to your inquiry under date (of) the 10th May for
5. I thank you for your inquiry of July 10
6. Thanks for your kind enquiry of May 5
1. Enclosed please find
2. Enclosed we hand you
3. We enclose herewith
4. Herewith we have the pleasure to hand you
5. We have pleasure in enclosing herewith
6. We take the liberty to enclose herein
7. We are pleased to enclose herewith
8. We are pleased to hand you enclosed
1. In accordance with the instructions given (contained) in your favour of the 10th May
2. According to the directions contained in yours of the 6th May
3. According to the instructions given in your letter under date of the 10th of last month
4. In conformity with (to) your instructions of the l0th ult.
5. Pursuant to your instructions of May 10
1. Your telegram just received is quite unintelligible.
2. Please repeat your wire on receipt of this, stating your meaning more clearly.
3. Your telegram is not clear; explain the third and fourth words.
4. Your telegram is unintelligible; repeat more fully in plain language.
5. Your cable is not clear, repeat, using the codes agreed upon (on).
6. We cannot understand your telegram; state the code used and which edition.
7. Your telegram is not signed with cipher as agreed on; confirm if correct.
8. We cannot trace the code you used; please repeat the telegram in plain words.
9. Your telegram is too short to be understood. Please repeat it more fully.
l0. The telegram was vague (pointless), and they requested them to explain in plain words.
3/3 首页 上一页 1 2 3